Sons, and its probably my favorite station at the moment. I have a few pop stations but I just don't like the pop music anymore it all seems artificial and shallow. I think this summer music is going to be my escape. It's the only thing that doesn't change as I move around. Okay so maybe this was a really pointless post. but listen to this song, it occasionally comes up on my Pandora stations and I love it, every time.
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Summer Music
So I started my blog because I saw my friend Sarah's blog Happiness for a 100 days. Which is very inspiring I must say, probably because I know her personally but whatever. Anyways, so she posted about summer music and finally listening to some Indie stuff, which made me think "I listen to a lot of Indie". As much as I never really said it, my main music is alternative and indie. I made a Pandora for Mumford and
Sons, and its probably my favorite station at the moment. I have a few pop stations but I just don't like the pop music anymore it all seems artificial and shallow. I think this summer music is going to be my escape. It's the only thing that doesn't change as I move around. Okay so maybe this was a really pointless post. but listen to this song, it occasionally comes up on my Pandora stations and I love it, every time.
Sons, and its probably my favorite station at the moment. I have a few pop stations but I just don't like the pop music anymore it all seems artificial and shallow. I think this summer music is going to be my escape. It's the only thing that doesn't change as I move around. Okay so maybe this was a really pointless post. but listen to this song, it occasionally comes up on my Pandora stations and I love it, every time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment